Thursday, April 7, 2011

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different - Coco Chanel


Throughout my blog I plan on having A LOT of quotes.
I feel like in any situation there is a perfect quote to signify it.

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different - Coco Chanel

This is one of my many favorite quotes because I think the best quality in anyone is being different or unique. I have felt like this for as long as I can remember because you have one life that is dedicated to yourself so why not make it like a canvas and spread your ideas (life) all around it. I am always changing things as I go and I think it is because I get a sense of dullness and I need to spice things up. Whether is has to do with my fashion sense, people I am around, or outcome on life I always like to have changes for the better. Yes, you can look up to other people and have idols, but their spot is already taken. Always be you
xoxo

No comments: